There’s nothing more important to us than comfort of your baby. WellCare diapers are made from soft, breathable materials that protect and care for your child.
- Super Strong SAP – Quick absorption
- Soft Non-woven surface
- Perfect fitting, 3D leakproof
In order to satisfy needs of growing baby, we offer range of diapers from Small to Extra Large.
*We are ISO9001 certified, and SGS, BV, FDA approved
How to use diapers
- Unfold the disposable diaper, pull out the leak shields and position your baby’s bottom onto the center of the diaper
- Bring the front of the diaper up between baby’s legs and spread snugly around baby’s tummy
- Pull out the side fasteners and attach them to the frontal tape. Do not fold cuffs outwards
- Pull the gathered leg cuffs upright to avoid them being tucked inward.
- It is recommended to change diapers every 2 -3 hours
- Wash your hands before changing your baby diaper
- Dispose used diaper immediately
- Make sure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry before putting on a fresh diaper